ABLE ARTS RESOURCE CENTER SUBMISSIONS: NOT PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED
1) For Materials That Have NOT Been Previously Published Elsewhere
This page covers our procedures for accepting relevant unpublished content.
Only proceed in this page if you want to submit unpublished content to be peer reviewed by the editors to be considered to be shared in the ABLE Arts Resource Center.
2) General Guidelines
Submissions to the ABLE Arts Resource Center should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Original unpublished research or content you are allowed to share
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process. Therefore, the author(s) name(s) should not appear in any of the submitted materials. Click here for our peer review overview.
- Our system can accept only the following file types:
- Microsoft Word's ".doc" or ".docx"
- Rich Text Format ".rtf"
- Portable Document Format ".pdf"
If you are unable to convert your content to one of the above file types, please contact
The ABLE Arts Resource Center is currently accepting content in the following formats:
- Unpublished manuscripts submitted for review to be included in the ABLE Arts Resource Center.
- Lesson plans
- Actual lesson plans, not writing about lesson plans.
NOTE: At this time other formats are not being accepted by the ABLE Arts Resource Center.
Please contact if you have questions about how to submit content.